Flooring is an important part of home decoration. After a period of use, problems such as wear and scratches often occur. In order to maintain the beauty of the floor and extend its service life, a floor polisher has become one of the must-have tools. But among the many brands and models, how do you choose a floor polisher that’s right for you? This article will introduce the polishing machine and purchasing guide that are most suitable for polishing floors in 2023 from the following three aspects.
Part 1: What kind of polisher is best for polishing floors
When choosing a polishing machine, you need to consider factors such as the power, rotation speed, weight and polishing disc diameter of the polishing machine. For polishing floors, you need to choose a polishing machine with higher power (above 750 watts), moderate speed (1500rpm-3000rpm), appropriate weight (about 15kg) and a larger polishing disc diameter (14-20 inches). In addition, it is also necessary to pay attention to whether the polishing machine is equipped with dust-proof equipment and the function of adjusting speed.
Part 2: How to choose a polishing machine
When purchasing a polishing machine, you need to pay attention to the following aspects:
1. Brand: Choose products from well-known brands to ensure better quality and after-sales service.
2. Price: You need to choose the right product according to your own budget and usage needs. Polishers that are too cheap tend to be of poor quality, while polishers that are too expensive may be beyond your budget.
3. Polishing disc: The larger the diameter of the polishing disc, the better the polishing effect. At the same time, you need to pay attention to the material of the polishing disc, which is generally divided into felt, brush, sponge and other materials.
4. Weight: Choosing a polishing machine of appropriate weight can reduce fatigue during use.
5. Power and speed: You need to choose the appropriate power and speed according to your own needs. The higher the power, the better the polishing effect, but the noise is also relatively loud.
Part 3: How Polishing Machine Works to Polish Floors
The polishing machine rubs the floor surface with a rotating polishing disc. Through friction, stains and defects on the floor surface are removed and the gloss of the floor is restored. The polishing disc of the polishing machine is mainly made of three materials: felt, brush and sponge. Felt polishing pads are suitable for removing dirt and minor imperfections, brush polishing pads are suitable for repairing medium imperfections, and sponge polishing pads are suitable for removing deep imperfections.
Part 4: How to choose the best polisher for me